Dakshin Bharat Yatra Tour: Indian Railways is one of the largest rail network in the world. Every day crores of passengers travel by train to reach their destination. For the convenience of its passengers, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) from time to time brings special tour packages for different parts of the country. South India is known for its unique culture and beautiful temples. There are many famous temples of the country in many places of South India like Tirupati, Madurai, Rameswaram and Kanyakumari where lakhs of devotees visit every year. If you also want to visit these places in less money, then Indian Railways has brought a special tour package.
Tourists can tour South India through ‘Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train’. This tour package is very affordable and you will get many other facilities apart from accommodation and food. This package tour is starting from 29 October 2022. This package is for full 8 days and 7 nights. If you also want to take advantage of this tour package, then we are giving you information about its details (Dakshin Bharat Yatra Details). Let’s know about this-
South India travel package details-
- Tour name- Dakshin Bharat Yatra
- Tour Duration- 8 days and 7 nights
- Tour start day 29 October 2022
- Destination- Tirupati-Madurai-Rameswaram-Kanyakumari
- Boarding/Deboarding Station- Brajrajnagar-Raipur-Durg-Gondia-Bhandara Road-Nagpur
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) October 4, 2022
You will get these facilities in South India tour package-
1. In this tour package, passengers will travel by ‘Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train’.
2. In this package, you will get a chance to travel in sleeper class and AC-3 tier in the train.
3. You will get hotel room facility for overnight stay everywhere.
4. Passengers will get breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a 1 liter water bottle throughout the journey.
5. An IRCTC train superintendent will also be given for the convenience of the passengers in the train.
6. You will get bus or cab facility to travel everywhere.
7. Travel insurance will be done for all the passengers.
How much will be the fee for the package?
This South India tour is divided into two categories. If you travel in R standard category, you will have to pay Rs 15,700 per person. On the other hand, for traveling in the confirmed category, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 19,125 per person. In this category you will get a chance to travel by AC-3 tier.
read this also-
PMMY: If you need capital to start your own business, then take advantage of this government scheme! Learn the easy way to apply
PM Jan Dhan Yojana: You can check the balance of your Jan Dhan account even without internet sitting at home! Missed call only on this number