LIC Dhan Varsha Plan: Life Insurance Corporation of India is the largest insurance company in the country. It has been bringing its insurance policy from time to time for every section of the society. Recently LIC has launched a new insurance policy. The name of this policy is LIC Dhan Rekha Plan. The special thing about this policy is that it gives a return of up to 10 times the total premium deposited in it. In this policy, the investor has to deposit the premium only once. In such a situation, there is no hassle of depositing the premium again and again. Along with this, Sum Assured is also available up to 10 times.
What is Dhan Varsha Plan?
Let us tell you that LIC’s Dhan Varsha plan is a non-participating, personal, single premium and a saving insurance scheme. You can buy this policy of LIC only offline. If a policy holder dies before maturity, then his family can get the benefit of death benefit. This death benefit is double the sum assured.
Two options are available in Dhan Rekha plan-
Let us tell you that by investing in Dhan Rekha plan, you can get up to 10 times the return. There are two types of options in this. know about-
First option- In the first option of Dhan Rekha plan, you get a return of up to 1.25 times the premium deposited. In such a situation, if you pay a single premium of Rs 10 lakh, then if an investor dies before maturity, then his family can get a guaranteed bonus of Rs 12.5 lakh as sum assured.
Second option- On the other hand, in the second option of Dhan Rekha plan, investors get a risk cover of up to 10 times. In such a situation, if a person dies after buying the policy, then in such a situation he gets a return of up to 10 times. In such a situation, people who invest Rs 10 lakh get a guaranteed bonus of Rs 1 crore. In such a situation, you can choose any one option according to your need and risk.
Rest of the details of money line policy-
- You can buy this policy offline only.
- You can buy it for 2 terms i.e. 10 years and 15 years.
- If you take a policy for 15 years, then the minimum age to buy it is 3 years. At the same time, to take a policy of 10 years, the minimum age to buy it is 8 years.
- Whereas in the first option, the maximum age for taking the policy is 60 years and for 10 times the risk, the maximum age is 40 years.
- At the same time, the maximum age for taking a 15-year policy with 10 times return is 35 years.
- In this policy, you will get the facility to surrender the loan and policy.
- Along with this, the money received by the nominee can be converted into installments.
read this also-QR Code on Medicine: After this decision of the government, the screws on fake medicines will be tightened! QR code will be applied on medicines, know details