RuPay Credit Card Cashback: With the changing times, nowadays there are many options for making bill payments. Nowadays people prefer to do cashless transactions only through credit card, debit card and UPI. For the first time in the year 2016, the UPI payment system started in the country. Since then, the number of people using UPI has increased rapidly. Earlier users could make UPI payment only through debit card, but now after the change in rules, you can make this payment through credit card as well. It is just like a debit card, in this you have to use a credit card instead of a debit card. Through UPI, you can do mobile recharge, bill payment, online shopping etc.
Recently Rupay Credit Card has started providing a special cashback facility to its UPI users. Through this, you can get the benefit of cashback by linking the RuPay Credit Card with the BHIM App. Let’s know about this offer-
Know what are the benefits of paying with RuPay Credit Card through UPI-
Let us tell you that if you link the BHIM UPI app with the Rupay credit card, then you get 10 percent cashback. This cashback can be given for a maximum of Rs 100. It is worth noting that to take advantage of the cashback, it is necessary to do a transaction of at least Rs 50. Even if you link two RuPay cards, you can get the maximum cashback benefit of Rs.100. This cashback will come to the credit card account within 3 days. Customers can take advantage of this offer from 1 December 2022 to 31 March 2023.
Rupay credit card of these 4 four banks can be linked with BHIM app
At present only 4 banks are providing facility to link Rupay credit with BHIM app. These banks are HDFC Bank, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Indian Bank. In the coming days, other UPI apps may also offer the facility to link RuPay Credit Card.
Process to link Rupay Credit Card with BHIM App-
1. If you want to get the benefit of cashback, then you can open the Bhima app for this.
2. After this click on Link Bank Account.
3. After this go to Add Account and select Bank Account and Credit Card option.
4. After this, you fill your mobile number and credit card details by choosing the credit card option.
5. After this validate the last 6 numbers of the credit card.
6. After this OTP will come on the mobile, enter it.
7. After this create UPI PIN.
8. Now to make any kind of payment, scan the UPI QR code and enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to make UPI payments easily.
read this also-
Electoral Bonds: Government approves 24th installment of Electoral Bonds, from this date you will be able to buy bonds