Allahabad University PG Counseling 2022: The counseling and admission of Postgraduate (PG) program for the academic session 2022-23 has been started in Allahabad University (AU) from today i.e. 1st October. Allahabad University has started the counseling process for its various PG courses. Various courses like LLM, IPS, MCom, MA, MSc, MEd and MBA etc.
The PG counseling 2022, registration and admission process has been started on the official website of the university- allduniv.ac.in. Before filling the counseling form, go to the official website and read the complete notification first.
Know how to apply for online counseling
- Step 1- First you have to go to the official website ecounselling.in.
- Step 2- Register yourself and generate User ID and Password. Log in with the generated User ID and Password and complete the registration process.
- Step 3- Pay the application fee and fill the application form.
- Step 4- Upload the required documents, pay the application fee and then click on submit.
- Step 5- Download the application form and take a printout for further reference.
Documents Required in Allahabad University Counseling
- Candidates have to upload some important documents online at the time of admission.
- Allahabad University score card 2022 is also necessary.
- Mark sheets and certificates (both original and photocopy) of class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Original)
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Aadhar card
Know other details
For more updates and information, candidates are advised to visit the official website i.e. allduniv.ac.in as well as the details of Masters courses available on it.
read this also-
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI