Bureau of Indian Standards Admit Card 2022: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the admit card for the examination to be conducted for recruitment to the post of Assistant and Senior Technician. Which candidates can download by visiting the official site bis.gov.in. The exam for this recruitment is to be conducted on 3rd September 2022.
bis (BIS)In this exam, objective type questions will be asked from the candidates. There will be a total of 150 objective type questions in this exam. The exam will consist of 50 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, 25 questions from General Awareness, 25 questions from English Language and 50 questions from Domain Knowledge. The time of written examination to be conducted for this recruitment will be of 120 minutes. Candidates should note that without the admit card they will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Along with the admit card, the candidate will also have to carry a photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card or voter ID to the examination center. Candidates should keep in mind that all the guidelines for prevention of Kovid-19 will be followed during the examination.
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1: To download the admit card, candidates first visit the official website bis.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that candidates go to the Recruitment/Technical Assistant section given on the home page.
- Step 3: Now candidates click on the link to download the admit card for the respective post here.
- Step 4: Then candidates enter their registration number and other requested information.
- Step 5: After this the admit card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Now candidates check and download the admit card.
- Step 7: At last, candidates should take a print out of the admit card.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI