CSIR UGC NET 2022 Registration Ends Today: Today is the last chance for candidates to register for CSIR UGC NET 2022. Candidates who want to apply for CSIR NET can fill the application form by visiting the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in. The facility to fill the CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form is till today evening only.
Let us tell you that after the completion of the CSIR NET application process, the link to make corrections in the form will be activated on August 19. Which will be active till 23 August 2022. After which the exam dates will be announced. This exam will be of 180 minutes duration.
Application fee to be paid
CSIR UGC NET 2022 (To apply for CSIR UGC NET 2022) General/General-EWS category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.1000. Whereas OBC-NCL category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.500. At the same time, the application fee for SC / ST candidates has been fixed at Rs 250. PWD category applicants are exempted from fee payment.
Register like this
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- After that click on the link which reads ‘Registration for CSIR UGC NET 2022’ on the candidate home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of the candidate where you will have to either login or create a new ID.
- After that applicants fill CSIR NET application form, upload documents and pay the fees.
- Now the CSIR NET registration of the candidate will be done.
- Then candidates download a copy of the application form for future reference.
- At last, candidates should take a print out of the application form and keep it.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI