IBPS Clerk Prelims Result: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the score card of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination 2022. Candidates who appeared in this exam can check their score by visiting the official site of IBPS at ibps.in. You can check the score on the official website till October 8. The result of this recruitment exam was declared on 21st September 2022.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 exam was conducted on 3rd and 4th September, 2022. Under this recruitment drive, more than 6000 clerk posts will be recruited. Candidates who have cleared the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 exam will now be eligible to appear in the IBPS Mains exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains exam date has not been released yet. IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for several clerical vacancies in central banks like Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra and others. To know how to check your IBPS Score for Clerk Prelims 2022, candidates can check their score by following the procedure given here.
how to check score card
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel, ibps.in.
- Click on the link for IBPS Result 2022 Clerk Preliminary Exam Score on the home page.
- A new page will open, enter your registration number, date of birth and other credentials.
- IBPS Clerk Score 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
read this also-
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI