OPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Last Date Today: Odisha Public Service Commission had invited applications from eligible candidates for the bumper post of Medical Officer some time ago. The application for these posts has been going on for a long time and now the last date to apply for them has come. Therefore, despite being willing and eligible, if for some reason you have not yet applied for these vacancies, do so now. The last date to apply for the post of OPSC Health Officer is today i.e. 27 January 2023, Friday. These posts are for Group – A (Junior Branch). Applications are being filled from 27 December.
Learn important information related to the application
- To apply for the post of Medical Officer of Odisha Public Service Commission, candidates have to visit the official website of OPSC, whose address is – opsc,gov.in,
- A total of 3481 posts of MO will be filled through this recruitment drive.
- To apply, it is necessary that the candidate has taken MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- It is also necessary that the degree taking institute should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The age limit for these posts has been fixed at 21 to 38 years.
- The selection of candidates for these posts will be done through written examination.
- This exam will be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneswar.
- If we talk about the paper pattern, then the exam will be of three hours and 200 multiple choice questions will come in it. Each question will be of one mark.
- On selection, the candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 56,100 per month. Along with this, other facilities provided by the government will also be made available.
- Candidates do not have to pay any kind of fee to apply for these posts.
to see the notice Click on this link.
Read also: Preparation Tips released for UP Board Class X and XII
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI