Apara Ekadashi 2022 in Auspicious Yoga: Apara Ekadashi 2022 / Achala Ekadashi is fasting in Hindu religions today i.e. on 26th May. This fast is observed every year on Ekadashi Tithi of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshth month. On this day Lord Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi are worshipped. Due to this, Mother Lakshmi is pleased and gives boons to the devotees for the attainment of immense wealth and happiness and prosperity. It is believed that by observing Apara Ekadashi Vrat 2022, immense virtue is attained.
The special thing is that Apara Ekadashi (Apara Ekadashi 2022 Vrat) is being celebrated this time in Ayushman Yoga. Apart from this, Gajakesari Yoga is also being formed on this day and today Sarvarthasiddhi Yoga is also there for the whole day. These things should not be done even by forgetting during the Apara Ekadashi fast being celebrated in such a special yoga, otherwise Mother Lakshmi will get angry.
placenta Ekadashi Fast ,Apara Ekadashi 2022 Vrat) In nor do This Work
- On the day of Apara Ekadashi / Achala Ekadashi, rice should not be eaten even after forgetting the fast. Due to this the mind becomes restless and the concentration of the mind is disturbed at the time of devotion to Lord Vishnu.
- During Ekadashi fast, the fasting should not consume garlic, onion.
- One should not even think about consuming meat or drinking alcohol during Apara Ekadashi.
- Brahmacharya should be followed during Achala Ekadashi fast. One should be absorbed in the worship and worship of God day and night.
- On the day of Ekadashi, one should never wear black colored clothes.
placenta Ekadashi 2022 good Auspicious beginning ,Apara Ekadashi 2022 Shubh Muhurt)
- Ekadashi date of Start, On May 25, 2022 at 10.32 am
- Ekadashi date Of End , 26 May 2022 at 10:54 am
- placenta Ekadashi Fast paran of good Time, From 05.25 am to 08.10 am on May 27
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.