Crack Heel:It is winter season and it happens with very few people that the heels do not crack. Housewives often go through this problem, which sometimes becomes a cause of embarrassment. Sometimes there is so much pain in torn ankles that even walking becomes difficult. For this, there is more than one antiseptic cream available in the market, but there are some home remedies that can be beneficial even before antiseptic cream, so now leave the tension of cracked heels and adopt these remedies, you will feel the benefits in a few days. Will go.
Ghee, turmeric and neem:
Ghee helps in healing the wound. Turmeric prevents infection, and neem is full of antifungal and antibacterial properties, so if you make a paste by mixing turmeric and neem in ghee and apply it on cracked heels, it is expected to provide quick relief.
- one tablespoon ghee
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tsp neem oil
How to use?
- Heat ghee in a bowl, add turmeric and neem oil and mix it.
- After this, wash and clean your feet once.
- Apply this prepared paste on your feet and leave it overnight.
- Wash your feet in the morning and then apply some lukewarm ghee on your feet and leave it.
- The pain in your feet will start reducing within 2 days and the skin will also start becoming soft.
Ghee Wax and Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil acts like a natural medicine. It is full of enzyme, which helps in marinating the skin. The wax forms a soft layer on the feet which prevents further cracking and also helps in exfoliating the skin.
- one tablespoon ghee
- ½ cup beeswax
- one tablespoon coconut oil
How to use
- First of all, put the hot oil in a bowl, after that heat mom and coconut oil and mix it.
- Now scrub your feet before the stone. Wash it with lukewarm water and dry it.
- Apply the prepared mask of ghee all over your feet along with your ankles and leave it overnight.
- After cleaning your feet in the morning, you can apply ghee or coconut oil to them.
- With this recipe, you will soon get relief and the cracked heels will also start to heal.
read this also: Diabetes In Children: The risk of sweet poison is increasing in children, know what is the reason for diabetes in young age
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator