Chaitra Purnima 2023 Date and Time: According to the Hindu calendar, the full moon date is the last day of any month. Chaitra month is going on now. Vaishakh month will start after the full moon of Chaitra. Chaitra Purnima is considered the first full moon of the Hindu new year. On this day, the festival of Hanuman Jayanti is also celebrated along with bath-donation, worship of Lord Satyanarayana. It is believed that the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi are showered on those who fast on the full moon. This year there is confusion among people regarding the date of Chaitra Purnima fast. Let us know the exact date of Chaitra Purnima this year, the auspicious time of worship and the remedies for this day.
Chaitra Purnima 5 or 6 April 2023 when? (when is Chaitra purnima 5 or 6 april 2023)
According to the Panchang, this year the full moon date of Chaitra month is starting on 5 April 2023 at 09.19 am. The next day will end on 6 April 2023 at 10.04 am.
Most of the time of Chaitra Purnima Tithi is on 5th April 2023, Wednesday, it would be best to keep fast on this day. Since there is special importance of worshiping the moon on full moon day, Arghya will also be offered to the moon on this day. On the other hand, according to the rising date, on April 6, 2023, the full moon bath will be donated. Hanuman Jayanti is also on this day.
- Time of worship of Satyanarayan – 10.50 am – 12.24 pm (5 April 2023)
- moonrise time – Evening 06.01
- Time of worship of Maa Lakshmi – 12.01 am – 12.46 am (6 April 2023)
Must do these 3 things on Chaitra Purnima (Chaitra Purnima Puja vidhi)
- On the day of Chaitra Purnima fast, worship and recite Lord Satyanarayan in the morning in an auspicious time. It is believed that this brings prosperity in the house and maintains happiness and peace. After the Katha, Brahmins must have food, this gives full fruit of the fast.
- Pilgrimage bath on full moon day is considered very important. Before sunrise on the full moon of the month of Chaitra, bathe in a holy river or at home by pouring water from that river into the water. This gives health and all sins are washed away. After bathing and worshiping, donate an urn filled with water, earthen pot, rice, umbrella to the needy. Poverty goes away by doing this.
- Purnima Tithi is considered as the incarnation day of Maa Lakshmi. Chants of Mahalakshmi at midnight of Chaitra Purnima Om Shree Lucky Mahalakshmi Mahalakshmi, this is why all good fortune is swaha in the body. Should be chanted 108 times. This gives wealth, glory and opulence.
Akshaya Tritiya 2023 Date: Akshaya Tritiya is on this day, note the most auspicious time for worship and shopping
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is necessary to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.