How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles: The ‘dark circle’…which is affecting a large number of people these days. There can be many reasons for having dark circles, such as genetics, age, allergies, lack of sleep and dehydration etc. Although this problem does not cause any harm to the health, but due to the clear appearance on the face, it definitely looks ugly. People who have dark circles, the color under their eyes turns black. If you are also struggling with this problem, then let us tell you that there are many such remedies available in your home, using which you can easily get rid of them. Let’s know how…?
How to get rid of dark circle?
1. Get good sleep: Lack of sleep also causes dark circles under the eyes. So try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
2. Stay hydrated: Dehydration can also lead to dark circles. So drink plenty of water throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated.
3. Allergies: Allergies can cause swelling and discoloration around the eyes. If you are allergic then try to avoid it and take antihistamine.
4. Protect the skin from the sun: Exposure to the sun can also cause dark circles. Therefore, to protect your skin, apply sunscreen with 30 or more SPF.
5. Use cold compress: Swelling and dark circles can also be cured by applying cold compress on the eyes.
home remedies for dark circles
1. Cucumber: Keeping cold slices of cucumber on your eyes for 10-15 minutes can reduce this problem. Cucumber has anti-inflammatory and natural skin whitening properties, which help in reducing dark circles.
2. Tea bags: Place used cold tea bags on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. There is presence of caffeine and antioxidants in tea, which are helpful in reducing swelling and blackness around the eyes.
3. Cold Compress: Use a towel dipped in cold water to reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
4. Almond oil: Apply a few drops of almond oil under your eyes and massage gently for a few minutes. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E. This is the reason why they can help in reducing dark circles.
5. Tomato and lemon juice: Applying tomato and lemon juice can also reduce dark circles under the eyes. Mix both in equal quantity and apply on the black part of the eyes with cotton and leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash it with water. Tomato juice contains lycopene. It is an antioxidant, which helps in reducing the dark complexion of the skin.
6. Rose water: Apply rose water on the eyes for 10-15 minutes. Rose water leaves a cooling effect on the skin. It can aid in reducing puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
read this also: Man’s catwalk wearing a ‘skirt’ in Mumbai local, people watching with tears in their eyes, watch Viral Video