Iftar Special: Only a few days are left for the beginning of Ramadan, the month of blessings and worship. People of Muslim community keep fast for 30 days. During this neither a drop of water goes into the mouth nor a morsel of food. However, when Iftar is held in the evening, then more than one dish is definitely available to eat on the table. But often it is very challenging for the women of the house to make something new and good for 30 days. Don’t understand what to make… In such a situation, we are telling you some recipes which you can include in your Iftar…
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup gram flour
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Half tsp turmeric powder
- 5 to 6 green chilies finely chopped
- one teaspoon coriander seeds
- two teaspoons rice flour
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- a cup of water
- oil for frying
- To make spinach fritters, first clean the spinach thoroughly and wash it and leave it to dry.
- When all the water is drained from the spinach, chop it finely with the help of a knife.
- After chopping the spinach, add gram flour, rice flour, salt, chaat masala, red green chillies, chilli powder and turmeric powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Spinach leaves water anyway, so there is no need to add a lot of water to this mixture. Add water as needed.
- Add coriander seeds to this mixture and mix well, and leave the mixture to settle for some time.
- Now put oil in a pan on the gas and put it to heat.
- When the oil is well heated, make balls of the mixture and let the pakoras fry well from both the sides.
- When the pakoras turn brown, take them out in a plate and sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve them with chutney.
RoohAfza Curd Lassi
- a cup of curd
- half cup cold milk
- 2 tbsp Rooh Afza
- a spoonful of sugar
- pinch of cardamom powder
- two teaspoons coconut powder
- First of all put curd, milk and sugar in a blending jar.
- After this blend it well.
- Now take out this mixture in a glass
- Now put cardamom powder, grated coconut and roohafza on top and keep it to cool.
- Your soulful curd lassi is ready.
- You can serve it at the time of Iftar by adding ice cubes.
read this also: Papaya: ‘Papaya’ can prevent cancer from being born, keeps the heart healthy, know the many tremendous benefits of eating it