Lip Care Tips: Pink lips are a sign of good health, which add to the beauty of the face. Therefore, to keep pink lips soft, it is necessary to take care of them. How can you make your lips beautiful naturally through some home remedies, let’s know-
- Do not use cheap products as they contain chemicals and fragrances, which make the lips dark.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight as the sun increases melanin pigmentation, which darkens the color of the lips.
- If the lips are dry, do not put your tongue on it again and again.
- Always sleep with the lipstick removed at night and rub the toothbrush on the lips while brushing in the morning, this removes the dead skin.
- Stay away from very hot liquids and foods.
- Do not smoke to maintain the pinkness of the lips.
- To keep the lips soft and pink, sleep with pure desi ghee while sleeping at night.
- To get pink lips and to remove blackness, apply beetroot juice.
- To get rid of dead cells, take a mashed kiwi, mix a small spoon of curd in it and apply it on the lips.
- Mix some sugar in aloe vera gel and then apply on the lips, it also proves to be a great exfoliator for the lips.
- Mix a little honey in a little sunflower oil and apply it on the lips. It will retain the moisture of the lips.
- Mix half a teaspoon of pomegranate juice in a teaspoon of honey and apply this mixture on the lips.
- Mix saffron, rose water and lemon in glycerin and apply.
- Grind rose leaves and mix it with honey and apply it on the lips, the lips become soft.
- Applying a mixture of sugar, honey and coconut oil on the lips at night makes the lips pink in color.
Also read: Small and thin lips will also look attractive, follow these tips
Good Health Care Tips: Make cream in this way included in the care routine, you will get these benefits