Eye Care Tips in Summer: The summer season brings with it many problems. Due to the scorching sun and hot winds in summer, problems like burning, itching, watery and red eyes are seen in the eyes. In such a situation, it is very important to follow these tips given for eye care and keep your eyes healthy even in summer.
- Wear sunglasses whenever you go out in the sun. Sunglasses block the dangerous Ultra Violet ‘A’ and Ultra Violet ‘B’ rays.
- Use sunglasses even if you are standing in the shade. Do not think at all that if you are standing in the shade then you are safe.
- If you wear power lenses, then definitely wear sunglasses so that UV rays do not damage the eyes.
- While going out, put on a large size cap and hat. Due to this the rays of the sun will not fall on your eyes.
- Wash your eyes with cold water 3-4 times a day in summer.
- Make sure to drink at least two liters of water daily so that the eyes and skin can be protected from dehydration.
- Lack of water can lead to lack of lubrication in the eyes, which increases the chances of diseases like xerophthalmia.
- To keep the eyes healthy during the summer season, eat a diet rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and minerals.
- Do not forget to give rest to the eyes for 5-10 minutes every half hour.
- Splash cold water on the eyes several times a day. Put cucumber pieces on the eyes, put rose water in cotton.
- Keep in mind that do not share your eye makeup items with anyone.
- Get your eyes examined every few days.
read this also :-
Follow these tips to remove the swelling of the eyelids, you will get relief
Eye Pain: Working on a laptop causes pain in the eyes and eyebrows, know what is the reason
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator