Mango Barfi Recipe: Mango is the king of fruits in summer. In such a situation, you will get mango flavor in most things. You can enjoy Mango Ice Cream, Mango Kulfi, Mango Kheer, Mango Custard or Mango Fruit Cream. Many dishes are prepared from mango in summer, but have you tasted the taste of Mango Barfi. Today we are telling you to make very tasty Mango Barfi. This barfi is very much liked in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra. People also call it Aam Pak. From kids to elders, everyone will love this mango barfi. Let us know how you can make Mango Pak at home. What is the recipe of Mango Pak?
Ingredients for Mango Pak
- About 6-7 hapus mango pulp
- about 500 grams mawa
- 250 grams sugar
- about 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- a pinch of edible yellow
- finely chopped pistachios for garnishing
Mango Pak Recipe
- To make Mango Barfi i.e. Mango Pak, first put Mawa in a pan and fry it while stirring.
- While frying mawa, keep in mind that the flame of the gas is medium and keep stirring the mawa.
- When the mawa leaves the ghee, then add mango pulp to it and fry it for 4-5 minutes while stirring.
- Now add food color and cardamom powder to it. Cook for a while while mixing it and take it off the gas.
- Prepare syrup of 1 string in a pan. For this, add sugar in 1 cup of water and stir.
- When the syrup is ready, add it to the mixture containing mawa and mango and mix it well.
- Now grease the vessel or plate in which it is to be cooked by applying ghee and spread the mixture by pouring it.
- Make a uniform like a barfi and put pistachio pieces on top and let it cool.
- When the mixture cools down, cut it into your favorite shape. Delicious Mango Barfi or Mango Pak is ready.
- Keep in mind that after making mango pak, do not keep it in the fridge, you eat it only after keeping it outside.
read this also:
Kitchen Tips: To give children something new for breakfast, then make crunchy veg spring rolls at home, know its easy recipe