Jaggery Nankhatai Recipe: The rainy season is going on in the country at this time. In such a situation, people always want something hot in snacks. If children in your house keep demanding something new to eat all the time, then you can make Jaggery Nankhatai Recipe for them. By the way, you must have eaten many kinds of Naankhatai, but have you ever tried Naan Khatai made from jaggery. It is very tasty to eat (Tasty Snack Recipe) and very easy to make. Nankhatai made from jaggery can also be eaten by people who are dieting.
Nankhatai made from jaggery is also very beneficial for health. If you too often complain that your Jaggery Nankhatai Easy Recipe is not as perfect as the market, we tell you about the easy way to make it. Along with this, information about the ingredients used to make it (Jaggery Nankhatai Ingredients) are also given-
These things are needed to make jaggery’s nankhatai-
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Besan – half cup
- Semolina – half cup
- Baking soda – half tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 2 drops
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Coconut – 1 cup (grated)
- milk – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1 cup
How to make Jaggery’s Nankhatai-
1. To make the nankhatai of jaggery, first put jaggery and water in a pan and make sugar syrup.
2. Mix gram flour, flour, semolina and baking soda in it.
3. Then add jaggery syrup to it and mix it well.
4. Then add vanilla essence to it and mix it well.
5. Then give it the shape of Nankhatai.
6. After this, keep this nankhatai by keeping the paper in the tray.
7. After this, bake it for 20 to 25 minutes and your jaggery nankhatai is ready.
8. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Sweet Recipe: Make Lauki Barfi on Rakhi, Healthy too Tasty
Lifestyle Tips: If you want to be healthy, then consume alcohol only in such quantity