Triphala Benefits In Diseases: Triphala is the oldest and very effective medicine of Ayurveda. It is named Triphala because it is prepared by mixing three different medicines. These include Amla, Haritaki and Vibhitaki medicines. This medicine is used to cure many incurable diseases. In this article, you will get to know which diseases are kept away by the consumption of Triphala and in the treatment of which diseases it is used. Also how and in what quantity it should be consumed.
Triphala protects from these diseases
- Consumption of Triphala keeps the eyes healthy and keeps the vision correct.
- Skin diseases cannot surround you.
- Triphala is very beneficial in the prevention of allergies and infections. If you get an infection very soon, then the consumption of Triphala will work to make your body strong.
- Does not slow down digestion and also prevents digestion related problems like gas, indigestion, sour belching, flatulence etc.
- Regular consumption of Triphala prevents the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Triphala powder is also very beneficial in increasing the glow in the skin and keeping it young. Its consumption does not cause wrinkles quickly and the problem of freckles also stays away.
Method of using Triphala
The method of using Triphala churna depends on which problem you want to use it to avoid or for which disease you are using it. As…
for the eyes
- To keep the eyes healthy and vision correct, boil Triphala powder in a glass of water for 10 minutes. After cooling, filter this water and wash your eyes with it.
- To strengthen the eye tissues and nerves, take Triphala powder mixed with cow’s ghee and honey. Your eyesight will also increase and it will also be healthy.
- You can use Triphala on the skin in two ways. The first is the benefits of consuming it. You should consume Triphala powder with honey every day. This will increase the glow of your skin and problems ranging from early aging to acne, acne, freckles etc. will be kept away.
- You can mix Triphala with honey and apply its paste on the skin. This will work to hydrate the skin and improve the texture. You can also use it by mixing it in Ubtan. It is rich in Vitamin-C, so both eating it and applying it on the skin, increases the glow of the skin.
to relieve constipation
- Those who have the problem of constipation, they can clean their stomach by taking Triphala churna regularly and this will also help in keeping your fitness right. Before sleeping at night, take 5 grams of Triphala powder with lukewarm water. If the problem is more, then you can also take two spoons of Isabgol and 5 grams of Triphala together. Consume it with lukewarm water only.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: These are the 5 main reasons for chest pain, do not take this problem lightly
Read also: Throat pain occurs due to these reasons in summer, eating these foods will give relief
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator