Safari : People using Apple devices will be well aware of Safari. Safari is Apple’s web browser. It is one of the top web browser in the world. Safari’s interface is so simple that anyone can use it. The company has added many such features in Safari, which make its use more interesting. Safari users also get the facility to change their main search engine in the web browser. If you currently have a search engine in Safari that you do not want to use, you can easily change it. Here we are telling you how to change the search engine of Safari in all three devices of Apple.
How to Change Search Engine in Safari on iPhone and iPad?
- If you want to change the search engine in the Safari web browser of iPhone or iPad, first go to Settings.
- Next, scroll down.
- Here you will see Safari option, click on it.
- After doing so, click on the Search tab.
- Here you will see many search engines from Google to DuckDuckGo, choose the search engine of your choice from here.
How to change search engine in Safari on Macbook?
- To change the search engine in MacBook, open the Safari app.
- After this, go to the drop-menu, and search the default search engine through the Search tab.
- After getting the search engine, choose the search engine of your choice in it.
Shop with Specialist launched
Apple has recently rolled out a new shopping feature called Shop with Specialist. This feature connects you to the Apple Store through video calls. Users can buy any device of their choice by connecting with a specialist. The company says that with the introduction of this feature, users will not need to go to the physical store. You can know every information about the device sitting at the same home.
Also read – Running a fan at number 5 consumes less electricity than at number 2 or 4… Does anything like this happen?