Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G Coming Soon: Redmi’s new smartphone Redmi 10 Prime is going to be launched in India soon. The phone has been listed on the Greekbench platform before the launch. The phone is listed with model number 22041219I. Along with this, this smartphone has also been listed on MySmartPrice ahead of the launch. The listing has revealed the specifications of the phone such as Android operating system, RAM and chipset details.
The Redmi 10 Prime+ is said to be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11E 5G that was launched in China earlier this year. According to the information received according to the listing, here we are telling you the possible features of Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G.
Possible Features of Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G
- According to the listing, the Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G smartphone will be offered with Android 12 operating system support.
- Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G smartphone can come with MIUI 13 custom skin and 4GB RAM support.
- Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G smartphone can get MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC chipset.
- Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G smartphone can be given 64GB and 128GB internal storage.
- The Redmi 10 Prime+ is said to be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11E 5G that was launched in China earlier this year. That’s why we are also telling you the features of Redmi Note 11E.
Features of Redmi Note 11E
- Redmi Note 11E has a 6.48-inch FHD + IPS LCD display, which supports 90Hz refresh rate.
- The peak brightness of 600nits has been given in the smartphone. Along with this, it has 240Hz touch sampling rate.
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset support has been given.
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU support has been provided.
- Comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage support.
- The space of the smartphone can be increased with the help of micro SD card.
- Works on Android 11-based MIUI 13 custom skin out-of-the-box.
- As a connectivity feature, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C port and Bluetooth 5.0 support are available.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, hi-res audio and 3.5mm audio jack support have been provided.
- There is a 5,000mAh battery, which supports 18W fast charging
- Redmi Note 11E smartphone weighs 200 grams
Electric Car Sale: Tata Motors sold the most electric car in April, Audi Etron worth 10 million also became the choice